6/29/09

The Merry Month of May!

I started this post and decided to redo it. I had so many pictures and content, that I decided it is easier to make a slideshow, then explain all our happenings with it, rather than post all the pictures to blogger seperately.
Bryan moved to Ephraim at the beginning of May. This little family has been so busy since then! The girls finished up school, and then we had Scandinavian Festival Memorial Day weekend. Of course, the 27th, Bryan and I got married and went on our honeymoon. There won't be any pictures of the wedding in this post, as I do not have all of them. After the honeymoon, the four of us stayed over night in a hotel for two days, as Laci got her cast off on the first. Some of these pictures are from our trip to the Children's Discovery Gateway that afternoon.
I am also posting a video of Sammie's 1st Grade May day preformance the last week of school. Look for it in the next post!


Oh! I forgot! I look really really tired in these pictures! I found out why the day before we got married. I found out I had MONO! Yes, and I am not sure how I got it. Needless to say, the honeymoon and family vacation came just in time. I am doing much better now, though, if you were wondering.
I think that is it for the month of May, I cannot even express to you how happy we all are. I love my husband so much. You will probably get so tired of reading that! I am going to say it a lot. The girls surprise me everyday. They are such amazing kids, with very entertaining personalities! Life is wonderful!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am excited for your new family blog! I will try to get you a CD of the pics I have of your wedding as soon as I can. Brynn has more and they turned out cute. She even edited some to look extra nice. Love you guys!

Jasmine said...

congrats again Mel. i look forward to reading more posts.