7/20/17

After the Trial

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, car and outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person, smilingImage may contain: 2 people, people smiling, closeup and indoor


Andrew, you may never know how much this means. The only thing I can imagine it compares to, is adoption. That may sound insensitive, but we are looking at grief and joy. From a perspective, not as a birthmom, but as that parent who has longed for a child of their own, then finally given an incomparable gift, out of someone else's sacrifice.

Thank you, for seeing beyond your loss, and reaching out to me, and my family. My life will never be the same.
As I contemplate the web of miracles that have happened leading to this point, I am in awe. There is truly no way to know where it began. It was a seemingly small event, when Amy and Crys knocked on my door over a decade ago, and the twists and turns of life has somehow led us here.
All because we both happened to be in the right place at the right time, under the right circumstances.
******To those of you reading, who wonder why I would share something private and personal: Not only should you be used to it from me, but I truly feel I needed to share my thoughts on this matter. *****
After the Trial
Always look for the sunshine,
Even in the heavy rain.
You never know whose life you'll change, Through your deepest pain.
When it's hard and tough to bear,
And you long to have her near.
There is a Father with a plan,
Though you are unaware.
We may not know the blessings,
The Lord has soon prepared.
But if you have faith in what's ahead,
A miracle is waiting for you there.
Remember in your heartache,
The Lord has mighty plans.
Perhaps you may bless another,
And be His helping hands.
(Melody Boast, 2017)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Something life teaches us many times over... "All because we both happened to be in the right place at the right time, under the right circumstances."

I hope to be able to reach you to discuss this further. I've missed my friend dearly.

Rich H