7/5/09

Our month of June!

Sammie turned 7 June 15th! I can't believe it! Here are some pictures from her birthday! We did a mini family party with the 4 of us on her birthday. Then on Tuesday we went for pizza with Cass, Mark and the cousins. Wednesday she had her best friend Emily over for a party. They had a blast with a fashion show, hide and seek, and lots of fun.

I can't believe my little angel baby is 7 now. Seems like just yesterday that she came into my life and changed it forever. She and I have conquered so much together. She has been my companion through life's struggles, the one to dry tears in hard times, and the one to make me laugh in the happy ones. She is a blessing to all who know her, and I can only hope she knows every single day of her life how special she is.

Also included in these pictures is the Manti Pagent, and the girls swim lessons. As you can see they are little fish. I will have to post video of them jumping from the diving boards in a later blog.

I love my family, and this has definitely been the summer to remember. (So far)



3 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Sam!

Adam and Brynn said...

Way cute pictures! Looks like lots of fun. :) Happy Birthday (again) Sammie! :)

The Lakes said...

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of FUN!!! We love you.