8/7/09

Our Court

Ok so here are two videos. One of the (well both) girls playing on the swings in the court, and Sammie is doing 'underdogs.' it is so fun to have kids. It has brought back so many memories of Cass and I when we were little. We used to spend what seemed like hours swinging in the backyard in Glendale.

The other one, (if you ignore my talking to Bryan) is a video of our court, to where I showed you the layout of the 3 buildings, and then with the huge grassy area and playground in the middle.








And here is some cute pictures we took today.




2 comments:

The Lakes said...

Looks like everyone is having a great time!!!!

Adam and Brynn said...

That's a fun little area!!! I bet it's so nice. And really cute pics! :) I still love the new haircuts, which I guess aren't really new anymore....

p.s. I hope Bryan is feeling better too!!!

Love you guys