11/1/11

Masterpiece

I feel so blessed with where life is right now. It makes me slightly nervous to admit it, knowing one day trials will come.  But I figure, if we don't count our blessings, then they will be that much harder to look back on when we need something to hold on to when the hard times come.

I am grateful for miracles that happen in life. I have learned and relearned, and currently learning, that our Heavenly Father doesn't just give us half the miracle. He gives whole miracles.  For example, my decision of adoption.  That was a difficult choice, but a spiritual right choice.  I knew it would bring both me and Tyler the greatest happiness. Finding his parents was a miracle, but how on earth was I ever going to be truly happy and go on in my life, finding my happily ever after?  I did not know how it would work out, but somehow it continues to. And it seems, things continue to happen in my life, that bring me back to that life altering event, and I see how it is all connected. Though, He may give us one piece of the puzzle at a time, after patience and faith does the full miracle come.  And it seems, no matter how many chapters we come to in life, all of the small miracles, have been woven themselves into a magnificent endless and eternal masterpiece. And He is the Creator.

No comments: