7/20/14

One Good Thing #13

Bryan couldn't fall asleep when he needed to last night, so the kids and I went to church on our own today.  I am so grateful to everyone that helped me with the kids, and especially Jayce so that I could enjoy the lessons.  I was really touched during Relief Society (LDS Women's Organization) and the lesson that was given.  I was reminded again, how much I rely on my faith to get through every day life.  Without it, I would not have the confidence and joy I have.  With all the daily adversity I face, it is a blessing to know it is a blessing, and a strength, that it is not forever, and that my Heavenly Father is aware, and sends me constant comfort and angels.  Without the help and support of people in my ward (LDS congregation) I would not have gotten as much out of it.

Three things I am grateful for:
1.  It truly takes a village, and I am surrounded by loving people who understand that.
2. Even though Bryan needed sleep, he was able to get up in time to put the lasagna in for dinner.  One less stress for me.
3. Sunday evening golf. Both watching on TV, and live in our living room thanks to two active ball whacking toddlers.

No comments: