7/21/14

One Good Thing #14

The girls started this new thing of making little videos of Clayton Family news.  Tonight's was so great.  They said that tomorrow, they would do the dishes for 10 cents.  Sam said she had a Craft and play time planned for the little ones at 1pm.  And the list goes on.  It was really cute.  I love these two girls, and even though they fight a lot.  In the end, they love eachother, and it is fun to see them pull together and do cute little things like a 5 minute news cast.  They even put their blazers on.   So professional!

1. Sisterhood.  I am so grateful for my sister, and that we are so close.  I am grateful to have had those fun times growing up.  So many fond memories.
2. Being a mom to two girls so close in age.  It is so rewarding to watch Sam and Laci, and be reminded of what life was like when I was little.
3. I am grateful these girls are willing to help out so much, and turn it in to something fun (most of the time)

No comments: