5/5/08

Sam's Un-Birthday (I need your help)!


On the 13th of May I have planned on having Samantha's un-birthday party at school. I will be making a poster board of pictures of her, and she gets to bring in show and tell, and treats. One of the things I would like to do is make a list of special things about her. That is where you come in. Those of you that know her (or of her works too), if you could help me come up with little things about Samantha that make her special. Then I can take them down and share them with her class. I think it would be really good for her, to help with her confidence, and really good for her class mates to learn a little bit about her.

Just an idea! hopefully it will work! Thanks you guys! Happy Cinco De Mayo. :D

4 comments:

The Lakes said...

At the ripe old age of three, Sammie was able to go to decide what she wanted for dinner and go to the refrigerator and take out every ingredient to make Tacos with all the fixings. (Including the sour cream.) Very smart.

The Ursenbach Family said...

She plays a mean game of hopscotch. And she sings great! Love you guys!

Vanessa said...

She's beautiful and takes good care of her sister! I can see that from all the pictures. Her smile radiates love and compassion!

Leslie said...

She us very loving and gives good hugs!