7/13/14

Good Thing Day #6: Smooth Sunday

Time was on my side today. With church not starting until 1 pm (in order to have 4 kids and myself ready, while Daddy got as much sleep as possible), we started getting ready at 8:30 am. I was even able to take a 30 minute nap when the baby went down at 10 am. Because L loves me and entertained her sister. We were able to be on time, with out any major drama trying to get out the door. I was even able to get dinner in the Crock-Pot.  Kayla was pretty good during the first part of the meeting (gosh it sure helps when Daddy can make it), and I came home refreshed, with renewed patience, and ideas on how we can be better as a family, and I better myself.  I couldn't ask for a smoother Sabbath Day (and I don't expect it to happen again for a very long time)!

3 Things I am grateful for:
1. Tender Mercies: In my world where everything is chaos, I am grateful for those moments of calming reassurance, and the peace that comes in knowing there is someone Greater in charge and profoundly aware of me.
2. The ability to change.  Every moment is an opportunity to become better.
3. Crock-Pots.

No comments: