7/22/14

One Good Thing #15


Today is Jayce's official birthday.  I can't believe it.  Where has the year gone?  I love this little boy so much, and I can't picture life without him.  One of the highlights of my day, was this afternoon.  Everyone was outside squirting each other with spray bottles, Jayce was on the grass in the play pen, with a basin of water and some water balls.  He was so excited and soaked.  It brought great joy to my heart seeing all four of my kids play, even with the large gaps in age.  It makes me wonder what life will be like when they are older.

Three Things I am Grateful For:
1. Slobbery Baby Kisses. (You know, where they open their mouth and pretty much slime your face)
2. Kayla totally rinsed the dishes today.  She got out the step stool, climbed up to the sink, and rinsed the unrinsed dishes, then moved them to the other side of the sink, with the rest of the already rinsed dishes.  Cutest little helper ever.  I gave her 5 pennies and lots of hugs.
3. You know the water fight?  It was during that play time Sam managed. I didn't have to do a thing.  So grateful for her!

No comments: