7/30/14

One Good Thing #23

Today Sam was able to go to another friends house.  I am so happy to watch her grow up and become her own person.  I am really proud of who she is becoming, and she doesn't hear it nearly enough.  She is my good thing today.  When she was born, I was told in a blessing that Heavenly Father sent her to me, to show me how much He loved me..  Well, that couldn't be more true.  She brings such a sweet spirit to our family. And it wouldn't be complete without her.

Three Things I am Grateful For:
1. My sister-in-law, Emily (I love movie nights out!)
2. Girls willing to calmly take over making mac n cheese when mom slices her thumb open cutting a hot dog.
3. Super glue.  It saved me a lot of blood and band aids today

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Ouch. Hope your thumb heals quickly.