7/15/14

One Good Thing Day #8

This morning, Laci let me sleep in, while she watched Kayla and Jayce for an hour.  She woke up when Jayce started blabbing, and quietly went and got him and played with him in the living room.  Kayla soon followed.  She even took her potty! My kids are so special and I am so blessed.  She then asked for a dollar for babysitting for an hour.  I owe her a dollar!

3 Things I am Grateful For:
1. Modern Technology.  I am so grateful to be born and live in this generation.  I am grateful for medical advances and that I have the opportunity to thrive and live life to the fullest.
2. I am grateful for kind neighbors.  I took a neighbor brownies today, and ended up talking for an hour.  It was so nice to finally get to know them, and I am so glad I reached out.
3. I am grateful when children go to bed without a fight, even if it mean sacrificing their afternoon nap.

No comments: